Friday, May 24, 2013

Project Progress: Laura Lee Photography


    This week, I extended an offer for free blog design on my twitter account. The response wasn't overwhelming, but I was only expecting one person to really respond. Haha. I ended up with 4 or 5 projects.
I've known Laura forever, so I'm really thrilled she asked me to do her photography blog/webpage. Plus she has great taste [;
I'm starting off with a moodboard to make sure we agree on the creative direction of the project, and then making a couple logos for her to choose from. Feel free to comment with thoughts and critique!~






2 comments:

  1. Pretty! I love the logo work so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look great, but I am especially drawn to the middle right one :) -Court @ lovecourtxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete