Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Healthy Living & Great Design



      Now that I live in Clintonville, and right down the road from the very organic community market, I'm surrounded by people who are pursuing a healthier and more active lifestyle. I totally respect it and admire it, because it's a ton of hard work. I def couldn't do it. 
     But one thing that I've really noticed about this movement that recently has spanned across the country, is that the people usually supporting it are very artsy, almost hippie. There's hipsters, but these are real hipsters. They roll up their skinnies because they bike, not because it's a trend. 
I could go into the whole lifestyle of how hipsters live and their trendy lifestyle, and here's a great blog post with illustrations that does so here.

     But what I'm really inspired by is the packaging and design that is everywhere. 
My drawing teacher said once, "It's just such great packaging, it makes me want to eat it more." (She's a total hippie, by the way)





No comments:

Post a Comment