Friday, May 10, 2013

Coffee Packaging

I love coffee way too much. I want to try a different blend every month. I may or may not be selecting them based on their design..


Love this one. Nice use of blue, illustration, and sans-serif fonts. And I feel like you don't see too many images on coffee packages.









These are so fun. I love the dotted font for "Iced Coffee" with the custom script of Jimmy's logo. The colors are awesome against the white background. And who doesn't love banners? However, their website is a little too textured for me and kinda all over the place.





I love this design because it relies solely on typography to make the design. If the background was any other color, I wouldn't like it as much... 
Fonts used: Gotham, Soho





I found these designs on lovelypackage, a really great site for great design inspiration in packaging. 




No comments:

Post a Comment