Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Part Two: Zach & Anshea Engagement Photos


Here's the second installment of Zach and Anshea's engagement session.

These are more heavily edited compared to the first installment. With my first wedding that I did, the bride was disappointed that the pictures weren't as edited as she thought they would be. I had already edited all 200 of her photos the way that I did, however, so I could only go back and edit more the pictures she specifically liked.

This is a huge problem in my mind. It's like designing a whole website without first giving your client a mockup or moldboard- it's subject to them hating it.
I needed some sort of "moodboard" test run for photography, so I gave Zach and Anshea two engagement shoots. The first one was edited one way and the second was edited in another way.
They now have the option to tell me what they would lean more towards for their wedding photos (which I will be taking June 22, congrats!)

While most photographers have a set standard of editing, I tend to be all over, so I think this will help improve my customer's satisfaction (:

Here's a link to the first installment of engagement photos for this couple: Here



























No comments:

Post a Comment